Intermittent Fasting Diet: Full Nutrition Certification
Learn How To Build The Perfect Intermittent Fasting Diet & Meal Plan For Improved Health, Better Weight Loss And More Muscle Gains
The Intermittent Certification is designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of their intermittent fasting diet, no matter if you’re an athlete, bodybuilder or simply want to live a healthier life.
This course is not some random fad diet that tells you which foods you should and shouldn’t eat. Instead, I will take you through each of the steps involved in setting up and following through with your diet.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false advice and misinformation about fasting. That is why this course was created, not only debunks the most common intermittent fasting myths but also teaches everything you need to know to reach your dieting goals, be it to lose fat, build muscle or simply live a healthier life.
False Fasting Myths That We Will Debunk:
- You Need To Eat Several Small Meals To Boost Your Metabolism
- Your Body Can Only Take In 30 Grams Of Protein
- Fasting Leads To Muscle Loss (Not When You Do It Right)
- Fasting Leads To Blood Sugar Spikes
So If You Want To Boost Your Performance, Feel More Energized And Live A Healthier Life, This Is The Right Course For You
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
Setting Up Your Intermittent Fasting Diet
- Which Is The Best Type Of Intermittent Fasting (16/8, Eat-Stop-Eat, Alternate Day Fasting etc.)
- How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- How Much Protein, Carbs & Fat Do You Need?
- How Many Meals Should You Eat With Intermittent Fasting?
- Supplements – The Best Options For Beginners
Building Muscle & Losing Fat With Intermittent Fasting
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Fat Loss
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Muscle Growth
- How Much Protein Do You Need To Build Muscle
- How To Train Fasted Without Losing Energy
- The Perfect Pre- & Post-Workout Meals
- Cheat Meals That Won’t Break Your Diet
Everything You Need To Improve Your Health & Immunity:
- Scientifically Proven Ways Fasting Can Help Your Energy Levels
- How To Use Intermittent Fasting To Boost Hormones (e.g. Testosterone & Growth Hormone)
- How To Use Intermittent Fasting To Boost Longevity (Through Autophagy)
- The Best Food Sources Of Protein, Carbs & Fat
Common Fasting Questions Answered:
- Is Intermittent Fasting Bad For Women?
- Can Intermittent Fasting Boost Health & Longevity?
- Who Should Avoid Intermittent Fasting?
- Ketogenic Diet And Intermittent Fasting – How to Combine Them?
And much more
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for
- Anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of intermittent fasting & meal planning
- Anyone with an open mind towards dieting
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2h 47min
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 244
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Intermittent Fasting Fundamentals
Intermittent Fasting Theory
- Theory Introduction
- The Intermittent Fasting Priorities
- Calories In Intermittent Fasting
- Macronutrients In Intermittent Fasting: Protein, Carbs & Fat
- Protein Explained & How Much You Should Eat
- Dietary Fat Explained & How Much You Should Eat
- Carbohydrates Explained & How Many You Should Eat
- When To Eat In Intermittent Fasting
- The Perfect Pre- & Post-Workout Meals
- Foods For Intermittent Fasting Overview
- The Best Protein, Fat & Carb Foods
- Top 3 The Supplements For Intermittent Fasting
Setting Up Your Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan
- Setting Up Your Meal Plan Introduction
- How To Find Your Calories For Intermittent Fasting
- How To Correctly Track Calories
- How To Find Your Macronutrients For Intermittent Fasting
- Bringing Everything Together
- Organizing Your Meals: How Many & When To Eat
- Your Meals & Workouts
- Should You Train Fasted?
Intermittent Fasting & Fitness: Building Muscle & Losing Fat