Welcome to Edplx. We are an Online E-Learning platform that provides students access to E-Learning courses. The terms & conditions of Edplx.com website is applicable to the “Users” of the site (which are referred to as the user (“You”) and Edplx (“We”, “Us” or “Edplx”).
- You can register through our signup button for free. To register some basic personal information will be required such as name and email address.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to contact you.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without notice if in our opinion you have breached our terms.
- You must Signup to purchase a course. When you purchase a course, or sell a course as an instructor, you are agreeing to pay the fees exactly as it is on the website through our payment methods
- All payments can be made through Debit card, Credit card or Paypal
- Once payment has gone through you will receive a confirmation email, which upon a course can be seated.
- Course prices are set based on instructor’s demand, promotional policies and services; Sometimes we may offer discounts on the basis of a situation or an event for a specific span of time.
- All prices are expressed include VAT unless stated otherwise
Cancellation & Refund
Cancellation can be made up to 14 days of purchase as long as the course has not been enrolled or used. A valid reason must be presented. To cancel: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have the authority to upload user content on Edplx then you must abide by the term of our website
- We have the right to remove any content without any notice.
- If you upload any content you confirm that you are the author of the content and have all right to use the content.
- Any content published by you on Edplx website will be you own responsibility.
- You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
- You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
- You will not promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind.
- You will not display or promote pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- You will not promote any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- You will not promote illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- You will not solicit passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- You will not involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- You will not promote information that you know to be false or misleading.
- We reserve the right to remove any Content from our Services at any time and for any reason.
Limitation of our liability
In no event shall Edplx, directors or its employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Edplx, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Intellectual Property policy
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Edplx own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or applications or their availability or content.
We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser
If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at Info@edplx.com.