12-Minute Home HIIT Workout: Get Fit & Burn Calories At Home
Looking For A Highly Effective Home Workout That Will Get You Fit, Burn Calories & Help With Weight Loss?
My 12-Minute Home HIIT Workout is designed for people who want to get fit while training just a few minutes per day.
- Train whenever & wherever you want (at home, the park etc.)
- No equipment needed
- Only bodyweight exercises
This program does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind effective workouts and successful dieting, the perfect beginner routine and show you how to set clear and well-defined fitness goals that keep you motivated.
By giving you the necessary tools to reach your fitness goals, I will also have to debunk certain training myths that have been around for decades. How many times have you been told that if in order to get in shape you need to…
- Exercise at least five times per week…
- Train two or even three hours…
- And perfectly time your meals no more than three hours apart.
This home workout is great to get, lose weight and workout at home. You can do basic bodyweight exercises and bodyweight fitness anywhere which makes this bodyweight workout the perfect muscle-building course if you are looking to boost your fitness. Body weight exercises are really the simplest way to gain muscle and lose fat.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- What You Will Learn In The Course
- The Problem With Traditional Cardio
- What Is HIIT
- How To Design Your HIIT Workout
- The Right Warm-Up
- The HIIT Workout Explained
- Complete Home HIIT Workout Walkthrough
- Warm-Up & Cool Down Routine
- How To Progress With Your HIIT Workouts
- Bonus: Should You Train Fasted?
Exercise Videos (Use These To Change Up Your Workout)
- Jumping Jacks
- Bodyweight Squats
- Butt Kicks
- Side Lunge With A Twist
- Calorie Explained
- Determining Your Ideal Calorie Intake
- Macronutrients Explained
- How Much Protein Should You Eat
- How Much Fat Should You Eat
- How Many Carbs Should You Eat
- Food Sources Introduction
- Quality Protein Sources
- Quality Carb Sources
- Quality Fat Sources
- The Best Supplements For Beginner
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for anyone Looking For A Well Designed, Science-Based HIIT Workout That Will Help Burn Calories And Lose Fat.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 22min
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 195
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Exercise Videos (use these to change up your workout)