Time Management Masterclass: Manage Your Time More Effectively
Good time management allows you to accomplish more in a shorter period of time, which leads to more free time, which lets you take advantage of learning opportunities, lowers your stress, and helps you focus, which leads to more career success. Each benefit of time management improves another aspect of your life.
Time management is the strategy of planning out your available time and controlling the amount of time you spend on specific tasks in order to work more efficiently. Effective time management comes easier to some people than to others, but everyone can develop habits to improve their time management skills. Without strong time management, your work and wellbeing can suffer, and it can lead to:
- Producing poor quality work
- Missing deadlines
- Increasing your stress levels
- Ruining your work-life balance
- Harming your professional reputation
What will students learn in this course?
- Time challenges.
- Set priorities.
- Get organized.
- Schedule time appropriately.
- Delegate work.
- Avoid multitasking.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Downloadable Resource
- Setting Priorities with Your Time
- The Importance of Learning to Delegate to Manage Your Time
- Setting Up a Schedule for Your Time
- Don’t Let Distractions Like Procrastination and Interruptions Affect Your Time
- Multitasking Affects Your Productivity
- Capture Everything on a Master List
- Separate the Urgent from the Important
- Rank Your Work by its True Priority
- Separate Tasks with Similar Priorities Using the ABCDE Method
- Be Realistic About Daily Goals
- Set up a Morning Ritual
- Sit up Straight
- Plan your schedule around your energy
- Create Incentives for Completing Tasks
- Drink water
Schedule Time Appropriately
- Create a Routine
- Group Meetings and Call into Blocks
- Optimize Time for Different Meeting Types
- Block Time for Email
- Plan your Exercise and Family Time
- Map Out Your Plans
- Assign the Tasks
- Delegating Effectively to Employees
- How to Delegate Responsibility in the Workplace
- Communication and Accountability
- Don’t Look at Your Phone in The Morning
- Don’t Be Afraid to Say No
- Make a to do List
- Have a Tidy and Serene Work Environment
- Work in Intervals
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2h 27m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 314
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Schedule Time Appropriately