Interior Design Textile & Fabrics
Textiles may seem like accessories or the last design elements to purchase but they’re actually the opposite. They can serve as the inspiration for the space, providing a color palette upon which to build the room.
In this course we will explore the history of textiles, their role, use and application. Also learn to work with repeating patterns, railroaded fabrics and textile suppliers.
WHY CHOOSE EDPLX?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Natural Fibres & Textiles
- Synthetic Fibres and Textiles
- Fabrics Know Hows
- End Use of Textiles and Fabrics
- Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about textiles or wants to get into interior designing.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Interior Designer – £25,000 – £40,000
- Home Designer – £18,000 – £23,000
- Wedding Planner – £20,000 – £25,000
or, other related fields of interior design.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 39 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 396
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction To Textiles & Fabrics
Natural Fibers and Textiles
Synthetic Fibers and Textiles
Which Fabric is Best?
Fabrics Know Hows
Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics
End Use of Textiles and Fabrics