Photography Essentials: Understanding the Basics
Standing out as a photographer isn’t easy, especially when it comes to developing an editing style that is unique to you.
In this course we are going to cover everything you need to know about finding and developing your own unique editing style using Adobe Lightroom. We start with discussing the steps you can take to finding your editing style, before showing how you can use Adobe Lightroom as a tool to bring your images to life. Lastly, I will show you how to edit in several different artistic styles, including an orange and teal look, a dark and moody look, and a vintage style portrait. These will not only help you further understand Lightroom, but give you an idea of the stylistic aspects of a photograph that you like.
This course is for anyone who is searching for their own unique editing style, or anyone that just wants to improve their Adobe Lightroom skills. Whether you’re an amateur photographer who wants to stand out among other photographers, or a professional looking to take their editing skills to the next level, there is something here for everyone
Why Choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Course Introduction
Finding your Unique Editing Style
- What makes a photo unique?
- How to find your editing style
- Class Project
- Overview and Editing Process
- Most important Lightroom features
- Creating and Effectively Using Presets
- Editing Style Example: Orange & Teal
- Editing Style Example: Dark & Moody
- Editing Style Example: Vintage Portrait
- Final Words
Who Is This Course For
This course is suitable for
- Beginner or professional photographers looking to find their own unique editing style.
- Beginner or professional photographers who want to better understand Adobe Lightroom.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Photographer- £35,000
- Wedding Photographer – £26,000
- Product Photographer – £25,000
- Portrait Photographer – £22,000
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 30m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 379
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Understanding your Camera
Essential Photography Concepts
Personalizing your photos
Summing Things Up