Night Photography Diploma
Taking photographs at night can be very difficult. Do you want to learn to capture beautiful night photographs? Then this course will walk you through how to take that perfect night photo with all the ins and outs of night photography.
With this night photography course, whatever aspect about night photography you’re struggling with, you learn all the in’s and out’s from equipment we recommend, best in-camera settings I use and basic + advanced composition tips.
Join us as we head out in Slovenia to teach this night photography course!
Throughout the course, we are out in the field showing, educating and explaining what is going on in-camera to produce the images we desire. We are not sitting behind a desk showing you slides. We’re out in the field should you know exactly what we do to shoot our own night photos.
Key things you will learn in this night photography course:
- Night Photography Camera Basics
- Night Photography in field Basics
- Image Editing for the ENTIRE course!
- Step-by-step easy to follow procedures
- All RAW files for post-production
- Learn necessary advanced techniques for night photography
- Learn my entire workflow from beginner to professional.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Best Camera for Night Photography
- What Sensor Size do I need?
- Lenses for Low Light Photography
- Tripods – Are they really important?
- Filters in Night Photography
- Basics of Night Photography
- What is ISO?
- Understand ISO – In field PRACTICAL
- What is Aperture?
- Understand Aperture – In field PRACTICAL
- What is Shutter Speed?
- Understand Shutter Speed – In field PRACTICAL
- Understand the Exposure Triangle in photography
- Learn the ADVANCED In-camera basics for Night Photography
- Histogram – Why’s it so important
- RAW vs JPEG – What’s the difference?
- What is RAW and why’s it important?
- Dynamic Range – Why does NOONE understand this?
- White Balance – Is it really important?
- Why Pre-Planning is EXTREMELY important in night photography!
- How to reduce light pollution
- Finding the best weather for night photography
- The BEST App for Night Sky photography Planning!
- Additional PRO feature of PhotoPills
- PRO TIP For Night Sky Planning
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Edplx has connections and great business relationships with respectable companies within the job industry. This plays an important role in assisting all our students searching for internships, apprenticeships and part/full time jobs. We also provide all our students with the opportunities to speak to our talented career advisors and experts. You will also be invited to career fairs to give you the chance to present yourself to potential employers, once you sign up for it.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a Free PDF Certificate with your own unique ID, that employers can track and verify through our website. Hard Copy certificates and transcripts are available to purchase on our website.
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for Beginner Night Photographers or even an experienced photographer who wants to learn how to take night photographs.
- Camera, Low Light Lens & Tripod
- Smartphone (Downloading Apps)
- Commitment & Desire to capture stunning photos
- Laptop / Desktop + Editing Software
- No photography knowledge require
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Photographer- £29,300
- Wedding Photographer – £26,000
- Product Photographer – £25,000
- Portrait Photographer – £22,000
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4h 25m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 186
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Camera Equipment Overview for Night Photography
ULTIMATE Guide to ALL the Basics of Night Photography
Learn the ADVANCED In-camera basics for Night Photography
How to Pre Plan for Night Sky Photography
In-camera BASICS of Night Photography
Night Photography Composition Skills
Learn ADVANCED Capturing techniques to improve your Night Photography
Image Editing of Night Photography
- Introduction to Image Editing
- Basics of Post-Production Sliders
- Global VS Local Adjustments
- Editing a Night Photography Image
- Image Editing of Artificial Light in Night Photography
- Blending Exposures for BEAUTIFUL natural images
- Focus Stacking in Photoshop
- The BEST form of Focus Stacking with Helicon Focus
- Editing Time-Lapse Milky Way Photography
- Creating GORGEOUS Star Trail Night Photography
- Adobe Lightroom: PRO TIPS!!!