Making Budget & Forecast
All Startup founders and business owners, executives must get a basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyze results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed, and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users.
This Class is the Third day of five-day series topics discussion in the course includes
Budgeting and forecasting and financial plan include.
- Why Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning is needed for business
- Is it just a paper exercise?
- How to make use of budgeting & forecasting.
- Components of Budgets.
- How to forecast and defend the unforeseen future and able to defend it
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Why Budget and Forecasts?
- Is Budget planning a paper exercise?
- Operational and Financial Budget
DETAIL BUDGET REQUIREMENT
- Components – Revenue Budgets
- Components – Cost Budget
- Qualitative Aspects
PROCESS OF MAKING BUDGET
- Process of Budgeting – Logical Steps
- Revenue Budget – What Information we need to make revenue budgets
- Example we used in Class to demonstrate a broad process in budget and planning
- Cost Budget Process – Link from revenue and operational plan
- Cost Budget Process – Other aspects
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for
- Startup Founders and Co-founders
- Business operation executives
This course is open to all with no formal entry requirements.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 35m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 329
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Detail Budget Requirement
Process of Making Budget