Cinema 4D: Create Low Poly Wolf
Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Wolf! This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs.
- Create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D to be used for your illustrations or video game projects.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
LOW POLY ART FOR ILLUSTRATIONS & VIDEO GAME PROJECTS
In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey and Monument Valley. For games, lowpoly is important for optimization which is measured with the polycount of your model. The higher the polycount is for your model, the longer it takes for the system to render it.
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to 3D programs like Cinema 4D. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarise you with the tools you will need first.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create basic shapes and characters in the low poly style in Cinema 4D.
WHY CHOOSE EDPLX?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Collecting Reference Image
- Cinema 4D Overview
- Import Images
- Create the Wolf Body
- Create the Wolf Tail
- Create the Wolf Head
- Create the Wolf Ears & Neck
- Create the Wolf Legs
- Create the Wolf Paws
- Rendering Techniques
- Adding Background
- Adding Light
- Render Settings
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is suitable for beginners who would like to introduce themselves to 3D programs like Cinema 4D, or a hobbyist interested in learning 3D designs.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Graphic Design- £28,022
- Video Editor- £28,122
- Director Media- £70,059
- Digital Marketing- £30,412
- Multimedia Developer- £35,059
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 03m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 443
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Learn Cinema 4D: Low Poly Wolf