Adobe Premiere Pro Essential
Adobe Premiere Pro is for beginners who want to learn how to edit videos. This course will teach you how to edit videos & audios and create cinematic videos that will impress everyone who watches it. This would be a great starting journey to becoming a professional Video Editor, YouTuber or a career in video editing. Upon complete of this course you will know
- How to re-create two cool effect videos
- How to use different features, effects and icons
- How to import and export your videos through different methods
- How to edit a complete video in step by step process.
- How to use editing tools and how to use all the Editing effects in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- How to do Colour Correction of your clips. You will have a complete understanding of all the Colour setting options.
- Adding transitions, animations to your clips, text, photos etc.
- You will be learning about key frames which is a very important topic of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- How to do colour grading to your videos professionally
- How to add motion, animation, graphics and titles etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to edit your videos very professionally, Also you will be able to make cool B-Rolls, Effect Videos own your own.
WHY CHOOSE EDPLX?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Editing Video
- Video Transitions, green screen editing and blur footage
- Adding titles in Premiere Pro
- Audio Corrections and Editing
- Adjusting speed for video and audio
- Understanding keyframes
- Colour Adjustment
- Importing and exporting
And much more
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is suitable for anyone looking to develop skills and expertise in video editing, those aspiring for new jobs/opportunities as a video editor
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Videographer – £33,134
- Filmmaker- £52,120
- Video Editor- £29,432
- Video Content Creator – £27,000
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3h 56m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 598
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Editing Your Video
Video Transitions, Green Screen Editing and Blur Footage
Adding Titles In Premiere Pro
Audio Corrections and Editing
Adjusting Speed (Video and Audio)
Understanding Key Frames
Importing and Exporting
Re-Creating Two Special Effect Videos