Food Photography Certification
Join popular lifestyle photographer Sean Dalton as he shows you how to capture visual stories with dark and moody food photography — the style that helped Sean establish himself as a photography influencer.
Dark & moody food photography is what Sean does. If you’ve seen his Instagram, you’d know that. But there is something deeper to these photos that you might not notice at first glance. Each photo tells its own unique story, a story about a place, a person, or a culture. Together, they comprise a collection of works that aim to elicit emotions within their viewer. This aspect of emotional storytelling is central to any form of photography and is one of the most crucial aspects to capturing powerful food photos.
In this course, Sean breaks down his entire visual storytelling process, providing practical insight on how he achieves his unique food photography style. Some of the things you can expect from this course are:
- How to find the perfect lighting
- How to style your photos to enhance the story
- Three simple compositions to follow
- Essential gear and smartphone photography
- Editing on computer and smartphone
Whether you’re someone that photographs their food with a smartphone, an amateur food photographer with a passion to improve, or a professional food photographer, this class mixes technical information with foundational photography skills that appeal to everyone. See the inner workings of a professional food and lifestyle photographer, and take your visual storytelling skills to the next level.
Why Choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Anatomy of a food photograph
- Storytelling and photo review
- Course Project
- Common Mistakes
Who Is This Course For
This course is suitable for anyone interested in photography. Whether you are a beginner or advanced this is perfect for you.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Photographer- £35,000
- Wedding Photographer – £26,000
- Product Photographer – £25,000
- Portrait Photographer – £22,000
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 17m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 255
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes