Chemically Speaking Two
Hi, thank you for your interest in our 2 hours Chemically Speaking Two (Brief Intervention) training program.
This program is an introduction and an ideal platform for the comprehensive Dual Diagnosis 2 day (12 hours) advanced (Substance Abuse & Mental Health Intervention) Training designed for front line workers.
This program will help you develop the skills to deliver brief and early interventions to people struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues. This is part of our wider Community Development Response to ICE & Other Drugs.
Which topics will be covered in this course?
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health (Dual Diagnosis)
- Integrative Holistic Model
- Needs & Underlying Issues that drive addictions
- Grief Cycle & Anger
- Drink & Drug Driving
- Cycle of Addiction
- Stimulants (Speed, Ice, Ecstacy, Cocaine)
- Optimal Health
- Stages of Change
- Costs vs Benefits – doing a brief intervention.
- Tripod of Support for the drug user to help them move forward & stay safe.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- 1 – Dual Diagnosis
- 2 – Integrative Holistic Model
- 3 – Needs & Underlying Issues
- 4 – Grief Cycle & Anger
- 5 – Drink & Drug Driving
- 6 – Cycle Of Addiction
- 7. Optimal Health
- 8, 9 & 10 Stages Of Change & Brief Intervention
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2h 14m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 224
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes