Adobe Lightroom CC Photography Diploma
Do you want to get more out of your landscape images and take them to the next level? You will learn effective and professional post-production techniques through Adobe Lightroom. However, this course will give you confidence in image editing even if you’re a complete beginner to post-production, there is something for everyone!
Advanced editing in Adobe Photoshop, showing you how we achieve our signature style for our images! Let us show you how to enhance your images with Adobe Photoshop with advanced editing techniques, showcasing breathtaking before – after image comparisons.
- Step-by-step easy to follow editing procedure
- Understand the entire workflow of Lightroom
- Learn necessary advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn our entire workflow from start to finish.
- Create the perfect image for your Facebook or Instagram
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course structured in the following way:-
Module 1: In the first module, we will learn the basics of Lightroom, how to import, catalogue and create subfolders inside of Lightroom. One of the most beneficial features of Lightroom is the ease of your workflow and organisation created inside the program.
Module 2: Inside module number two, we will explore the develop module, starting to explore the editing features of Lightroom. Inside module two, we will discover what each slider does directly to the image.
Module 3: Module number 3 we will begin to edit the landscape and travel photography images. Through all 15 lessons, we will uncover something new and unique to the pictures. As a result, we will look at a landscape, cityscape, blue hour, winter, milky way, waterfall, sunrise, HDR, panoramic image and much much more.
Module 4: In this section, we will look at more advanced editing techniques in Lightroom.
Module 5: Exporting in module number 5, how to export for social media (Instagram and Facebook), website and best results for printing images.
Module 6: The last module, here we look at advanced editing techniques
Edplx has connections and great business relationships with respectable companies within the job industry. This plays an important role in assisting all our students searching for internships, apprenticeships and part/full time jobs. We also provide all our students with the opportunities to speak to our talented career advisors and experts. You will also be invited to career fairs to give you the chance to present yourself to potential employers, once you sign up for it.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a Free PDF Certificate with your own unique ID, that employers can track and verify through our website. Hard Copy certificates and transcripts are available to purchase on our website.
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for Beginners or even an experienced photographer who wants to learn how to take their photography to the next level using adobe Lightroom.
This Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion to learn.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Photographer- £29,300
- Wedding Photographer – £26,000
- Product Photographer – £25,000
- Portrait Photographer – £22,000
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6h 3m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 193
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Basic of Adobe Lightroom
MASTER Lightrooms Develop Module
- Understand the Histogram
- The Power of Local Adjustments
- Basics Of Global Adjustments
- Tone Curves
- Learn Color – Hue, Saturation & Luminance
- Split Toning – Adobe Lightroom’s Secret Weapon
- MASTER – Sharpening & Noise Reduction
- Lens Correction
- Advance Transformation in Adobe Lightroom
- Effects & Calibration
Adobe Lightroom Landscape Photography Image Editing
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Landscape Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Cityscape Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Blue Hour Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Small Sensor Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Low Light Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Milky Way Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Reflection Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Waterfall Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Winter Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Sunrise Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Travel Portrait Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Architecture Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom HDR Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom Panoramic Image
- Image Editing – Adobe Lightroom HDR Panoramic Image
ADVANCED Lightroom Image Editing
How to EXPORT in Adobe Lightroom
ADVANCED Adobe Photoshop Image Editing