Introduction To Xero Accounting
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course offers an insight into the fundamentals of bookkeeping and its place within accounting. It is perfect for anyone aspiring to look into accountancy as a job, thinking of setting up your own bookkeeping business or have an idea of running their own business. This course will help you obtain the required skills needed to operate Xero Accounting Software successfully.
Throughout this course, you will be taught the various common functions using Xero software, how to enter the opening balances and post customer invoices and credit notes. You will also be learning how to do invoices, purchases, expenses, inventory, and much more. Lastly, you will gain a vast understanding of the management payroll function.
And best of all, we’ve made this Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course more accessible for even more people by designing it for both part-time and full-time students. Study at your own pace or become an expert!
Why choose this course?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Over 95% pass rate
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Comprehensive Syllabus to kick start your career
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available
- Invitation to future job fairs
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 20m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 478
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes