How to Network For Introverts
Do you fear having to network with people? Do you find excuses not to attend events?
Networking is so important, it allows you to have access to opportunities you might not be able to find on your own. Your network has the potential to provide you with insight into different fields, information on what potential employers look for and advice on how you can improve professionally.
In this course we will teach you how to overcome the fear of networking and be able to network as easy as building a relationship. It will give you the confidence to take that first step and book your first networking event and turn up and be able to communicate with others there.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
Before The Event
- Which Events?
- Which Events? (Non-professional)
- What Should I Prepare Beforehand?
- Leading Vs. Lagging Indicators
- Set A Goal For The Event
At The Event
- You’re At The Event, Now What? Part-1
- You’re At The Event, Now What? Part-2
- You’re At The Event, Now What? (Speaker Events)
- Yes But How Do I Talk To People? Part-1
- Yes But How Do I Talk To People? Part-2
- Yes But How Do I Talk To People? Part-3
After The Event
- Ok, Event Over. Now What?
- Some Bonus Tips
- I’m Still Feeling Insecure!
- Thank You! And Possible Future Lessons
Update For Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Update
- Webinars Part-1
- Webinars Part-2
- Webinars (Extra Tip)
- What If You Say Something Dumb?
Who is this Course for
This course is suitable for people who probably know they should be networking but fear stops them too.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 28m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 173
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Before the Event
At the Event
After the Event