Cinema 4D: Create Low Poly Tree
Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Background! This class is perfect for web designers, graphic designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs. Learn the basics and use Cinema 4D from scratch.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in Cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
- Some tips and tricks for enhancing the image in Adobe Photoshop
In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in many different websites and banners. Enhance your projects, presentations and illustrations using this versatile background!
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to 3D programs like Cinema 4D. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarise you with the tools you will need first. With the basics complete, the course will take you through how to create a low poly background step by step. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier, starting with creating a simple 3D shape to manipulating random landscapes.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create low poly backgrounds in Cinema 4D and Adobe Photoshop.
WHY CHOOSE EDPLX?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Modelling in Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D Overview
- Create and Manipulate a Plane
- Adding Colour to the Plane
- Create and Manipulate a 3D object
- Adding Light
- Rendering the Background
- Create an Abstract Background
- Final touches in Adobe Photoshop
- Extra Tips & Tricks in Adobe Photoshop
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is suitable for beginners who would like to introduce themselves to 3D programs like Cinema 4D, or a hobbyist interested in learning 3D designs.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Graphic Design- £28,022
- Video Editor- £28,122
- Director Media- £70,059
- Digital Marketing- £30,412
- Multimedia Developer- £35,059
ments. All you need is a passion to learn.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 553
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes